2012: The Plan

So, here we are with another new year just around the corner.
Call be boring, but this is one of my favourite times of year, not for any parties that may ensue, but because I get a chance to plan exciting things to do - and then do them.

I really did a lot of ground work in 2011, which I really want to build on in 2012 - so here we go!

Business Goals

New category because I started this in 2011 :)

  • Get moflo and dreamBIGLY to the point where it is earning enough for myself and my co-founder back to a normal salary (we have taken a rather substantial paycut since we are bootstrapping).
  • Get one charity project out of the door.
  • Start a secondary business that is completely out of my area of expertise (software development).
Financial Goals

Not much to do here really, I did too good last year ;)
  • Get investments up and running. I've been talking about this for ages - time to stop talking and start doing. Goal is 10% ROIC.
  • Clear my last piece of debt. I have a single loan that remains then I am 100% debt free!
Personal Goals
  • Start getting serious about my life list. Complete at least 2 items (preferably 4).
  • "Go Local" in another country. Live in another country for at least 3 months.
  • Publish, document and complete two projects on Lambs to Lions.

Some pretty big items in there - I really can't wait to get my teeth sunk in to them! It's definitely nice to be working in more of an "improving" mode rather than "starting" - starting is always the hardest bit.

What do you plan to do in 2012?

Make no small plans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GTD: Biphasic Sleep Experiment – Day 4

Privacy Online – How Much Would a “I’ll Google You” Get About You?

TDD – Getting Started with Test-Driven Development