Call be boring, but this is one of my favourite times of year, not for any parties that may ensue, but because I get a chance to plan exciting things to do - and then do them.
I really did a lot of ground work in 2011, which I really want to build on in 2012 - so here we go!
New category because I started this in 2011 :)
- Get moflo and dreamBIGLY to the point where it is earning enough for myself and my co-founder back to a normal salary (we have taken a rather substantial paycut since we are bootstrapping).
- Get one charity project out of the door.
- Start a secondary business that is completely out of my area of expertise (software development).
Not much to do here really, I did too good last year ;)
- Get investments up and running. I've been talking about this for ages - time to stop talking and start doing. Goal is 10% ROIC.
- Clear my last piece of debt. I have a single loan that remains then I am 100% debt free!
- Start getting serious about my life list. Complete at least 2 items (preferably 4).
- "Go Local" in another country. Live in another country for at least 3 months.
- Publish, document and complete two projects on Lambs to Lions.
Some pretty big items in there - I really can't wait to get my teeth sunk in to them! It's definitely nice to be working in more of an "improving" mode rather than "starting" - starting is always the hardest bit.
What do you plan to do in 2012?
Make no small plans!